Product & Services
Initial Public Offering (IPO) & Repeat Public Offering (RPO)
SEBCSL provides a range of services related to the Initial public offering (IPO) and Repeat Public Offering (RPO) process. Some of the key services provided by investment banks in relation to IPOs include:
- Preparation of the Information Memorandum/Prospectus of respective Issuer.
- SEBCSL assists the issuers in determining pricing of the securities to be offered to the public by using financial analysis and different valuation technique.
- SEBCSL performs a thorough due diligence process to ensure the Issuer company's financial statements and disclosures are accurate and comply with regulatory requirements and provide due diligence certificate of agreements and documents.
- SEBCSL provides assessment and settlement of tax and/or legal issues with the assistance of the Company and other professionals such as legal and financial advisors/auditors. SEBCSL helps the company structure the IPO or RPO in a way that maximizes value for both the company and investors.
- SEBCSL helps to build a book of potential investors and determine the final price at which shares will be offered to the public. We provide assessment and settlement of tax and/or legal issues with the assistance of the Company and other professionals such as legal and financial advisors/auditors
- SEBCSL helps the company listing its shares on the stock exchanges and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements by coordinating with various regulatory authorities i.e. Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC), Bangladesh Bank, Registrar of Joint Stock Companies (RJSC) etc. We submit application with all complete set of documents to the BSEC and Stock Exchange(s) for approval.
- Investment banks help market and promote the IPO to potential investors through roadshows, presentations, and other means. Arrange Lead Bankers of the issue and also manage underwriting subscription by others.
- SEBCSL continue to provide support and guidance to the company after the IPO, including investor relations and ongoing financial analysis. Continue communication with the BSEC on all issues after IPO application. Provide post Issue Management Services to the issuer
Overall, SEBCSL provide a range of services that help companies navigate the complex process of going public and raising capital through an IPO or RPO.